Re: My "Hand" Book

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:39:10 PDT

Embossing guns are kind of like blow driers except they get REALLY hot and
don't blow air hard the way blow driers do. You can buy them in most of the
art supply catalogs (I think I saw one in SAX), Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, &
Michaels all carry them as well. I'm going to buy one for my classroom for
my students to use as soon as we start up again. They run $15-$20. Michaels
had a 40% off coupon in this weeks paper, so that would be a significant
savings. At least significant for those of us who spend WAY too much on art
supplies as it is! *L*
~Michal

> Where do you buy an embossing gun? What does it do?
>
> Linda

---