Re: Not quite a peeve...

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:24:22 PDT

*L* Makes me think of one of my favorite comments. You know those people who always ask "what time is it" - the ones who ask ALL the time and NEVER wear a watch (my daughter is one of them)? Well, whenever one of those people ask me what time it is I just smile and say "Time for you to buy a watch". Not that I'm the smart-alec type or anything like that. :-)
~Michal
  OK! Here's one of my favorite comments from one of our buddies. I many time will say to someone, especially on the phone, "Hey, whatcha up to?" And the BEST comeback is from Richard, he always responds, "Oh, about six feet." The first time he said that I absolutely fell over laughing. I just luv it! Debby :-D

---