Re: Not quite a peeve...

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:16:49 PDT

OK! Here's one of my favorite comments from one of our buddies. I many
time will say to someone, especially on the phone, "Hey, whatcha up to?"
 And the BEST comeback is from Richard, he always responds, "Oh, about
six feet." The first time he said that I absolutely fell over laughing.
 I just luv it! Debby :-D