Re: HS questions

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 19:56:19 PDT

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> I've never cut a kid off from handing in an assignment. After a point,
> they are on their own time to finish it as we need to move on to the
> next project.

Linda,

I'm so glad to hear you say this. My deadlines were always kinda vague,
like so many of y'all have mentioned (when the middlin' students were
nearing completion); even with the slackers, I hated not accepting their
work if they finished...eventually. A parent actually called me to task
for not enforcing deadlines more seriously; she certainly had a point,
but I just _hated_ not accepting something someone finally finished!

Maggie

---