Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: HS questions

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 19:56:19 PDT wrote:
> I've never cut a kid off from handing in an assignment. After a point,
> they are on their own time to finish it as we need to move on to the
> next project.

I'm so glad to hear you say this. My deadlines were always kinda vague,
like so many of y'all have mentioned (when the middlin' students were
nearing completion); even with the slackers, I hated not accepting their
work if they finished...eventually. A parent actually called me to task
for not enforcing deadlines more seriously; she certainly had a point,
but I just _hated_ not accepting something someone finally finished!