Re: Speaking of Restrooms....

---------

From: Jacqueline Smith (jsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 19:05:11 PDT

I don't care if people need to go use the restroom either. I prefer they go
at the VERY beginning of class, as they come in, or after the
notes/demonstration. We have (had...we go to 55 minutes this year, yuck) 90
minutes, which is a long time. I have to go after every class, and I don't
have to run upstairs to get books and stand in line to come back down during
my passing period. Also, each student has an office-issued hall pass with 10
spaces on it.It is usable for one semester; when each space is used up(hee
hee..preposition) they can't have a new one.