Re: HS questions

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 17:40:57 PDT

I used to set strict deadlines, but then if a student is really getting into
the assignment and putting a lot of extra effort into it, I don't want to
punish them by not accepting late work. Also, I found that if I don't
accept late work a large number of students will fail due to incomplete
assingmnets. It's not like they're bad students, just either absent, on
field trips, slow workers, etc. It's a tough call.