Re: HS questions

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 15:29:26 PDT

My policy is that I give a due date. That is the last day that students will
have class time to work on their project. They have 1 week to turn in their
project for credit, after that they don't get any credit at all unless they
come to me personally and discuss the reason for needing an extension. If a
student just really wants to spend more time on the project for whatever
reason then I will extend the final due date. The extension is a privelege
and the students know they must earn it. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> any ideas on late policy for art work at the high school level?
> i am considering that work can be turned in up to
> one week after the due date receiving one less letter
> grade and then after that no credit will be given any thoughts?

---