RE: Could you draw.....

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 15:20:01 PDT

At my school we can submit a request to the aid, who runs the computer
lab, for any materials we need, and we usually get them by the end of
the day. I felt horrible when I found out my students had gone to the
art teacher to ask for supplies for a project with the G&T Facilitator.
They keep all sorts of art and office supplies in locked closets in the
office. We can get large refill bottles of glue, and paint for example
use what we need clean up the bottles and send them back to the office.
Maybe your school could set up a similar system, if you let your
principal know there is a problem.

Kimberly

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. - Aristotle