HS questions

---------

From: Ruth Wilson (Ruth.Wilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 15:19:55 PDT

any ideas on late policy for art work at the high school level?
i am considering that work can be turned in up to
one week after the due date receiving one less letter
grade and then after that no credit will be given any thoughts?
also, any suggestions who sells sheetmetal cutters (the machine
like a paper cutter for metal). It's for our Jewelry class. Any experience
using an inexpensive one (found one for $250.00 12" wise) but am leary
of buying it

Ruth Wilson
Ruth.Wilson@dcsdk12.org

---