Re: My "Hand" Book

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 12:57:43 PDT

Thanks! Actually, this exhibit doesn't start until Aug. 4 (I think), but I
have to have my stuff turned in my next Monday. I do have my "altered
furniture", which I've been doing for years on my website as well. I think
it's listed somewhere on the Teacher Stuff page. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Your book is outstanding! Is there a link to the museum? Would love to
see
> more of your work!
> Becky Thornton

---