Library of Congress Exhibits

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 12:16:37 PDT

For those of you who missed the Library of Congress discussion during
the Tapped In2 Launch Festival, this url may be pretty useful:
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/

The LOC will be presenting the Lewis and Clark exhibit on Thursday, July
31 at 8pm EDT/ 5pm PDT. If you have any questions about logging in to
Tapped In, please get back to me offlist.

Forwarded by:
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org