Denise from Ohio - please email me

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 11:53:58 PDT

Hello Denise.... Sorry folks but I can not find Denise's email address.

PLEASE Denise. This list is about freedom of speech. NOTHING anyone says is
EVER the wrong thing to say on this list.
I know no one intended to hurt your feelings in any way. Nothing we say on
this list is meant to offend a list member. I thought the typos thing was
"my fault" - I brought that up. I don't like reading my own mistakes. I use
my eraser (my survival kit of life) when I read other list mebers typos. I
just have a hard time using the eraser on myself. It doesn't bug me in the
least when I see someone make a typo (or goof on grammer - I sure do that
all the time) -- It does make me feel better though to see that others do
it, too.
I am a terrible typist. I just hope we can all use out "erasers" with kids.

Survival Kit:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/survival.htm

I would give my students Mona Bucks or bonus points when they found one of
my mistakes - that showed they were really reading what I wrote. I told them
I made them on purpose.
I did the same thing when my administrator could only point out the one typo
I made in my bulletin board display of character words and quotes....I
thanked him for reading them and gave him a Mona Buck. There was no such
thing as "Thank you, You did a good job" in my school.....That has changed
now. They do have new administrators who do put kids first.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/