Re: Christian art -Victor

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 11:37:35 PDT

Any kind of art that is about the things we cherish most...love of fellow
man....love of family....respect for your mother and father.....love of our
brothers and our sisters....lending a helping hand.....all children are
children of god.... he loves them all
unconditionally....peace....forgiveness....caring for the world we live in -
the enviroment....I could go on.....Ask me again in a week or so.....Any
thing you can do to get them to believe they are richer for what they
believe and LIVE.....They must LIVE the way to truly be richer. I hope this
helps.

Art that gets them to think....What does that cross REALLY mean......What
does that bread and wine REALLY mean.

Sorry to post this to the list (I know we are of many faiths on this
list)... I just though it was good for everyone to see.

Victor. I have been bashed for things I have said to this list....so please
email me OFF LIST and I will explain in more detail (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy