Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Artsonia Grant Application

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 11:16:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators.

Kimberly posted information about Artsonia Grant Application....Twice I
tried to share it with you through IAD.....and twice the file would not load
for me. I KNOW it is not a "malicious script" but my computer doesn't know
that. I ran a virus scan on the email and it is bug free...But my computer
doesn't even want to save it as Word for right now, either...SO I am sharing
it the old fashioned way. If you want the file - ask. The file is fine. I
checked it last night and saved a Rich Text (long story how I fixed that bug
with my machine)....but it just won't work on the web right now. So reply to
this OFF LIST and I will forward it
OR reply to Kimberly and she will forward it

You can find out more about it from Artsonia Web site. (ask Kimberly where it is on the site)

Ironically, They Call it The Leave No Child Behind Grant.

DO NOT bog down the lists with replies PLEASE.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department