Artsonia Grant Application

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 11:16:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators.

Kimberly posted information about Artsonia Grant Application....Twice I
tried to share it with you through IAD.....and twice the file would not load
for me. I KNOW it is not a "malicious script" but my computer doesn't know
that. I ran a virus scan on the email and it is bug free...But my computer
doesn't even want to save it as Word for right now, either...SO I am sharing
it the old fashioned way. If you want the file - ask. The file is fine. I
checked it last night and saved a Rich Text (long story how I fixed that bug
with my machine)....but it just won't work on the web right now. So reply to
this OFF LIST and I will forward it Jdecker@woh.rr.com
OR reply to Kimberly and she will forward it kimberly_hutts@yahoo.com

You can find out more about it from Artsonia Web site.
http://www.artsonia.com/default.asp (ask Kimberly where it is on the site)

Ironically, They Call it The Leave No Child Behind Grant.

DO NOT bog down the lists with replies PLEASE.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/