Re: Not quite a peeve...

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 10:36:55 PDT

And in the midwest we say "Great! And you?"
~Michal

  Down here in NC we say "I'm fine!"

    But could someone explain to me why some people say "I am good " in reply to the question "How are you"

    I am not intersted in wether they are good or bad but in wether they are well or not. I think it may be just a language pattern that Americans use as I have not heard locals use it.

---