Re: Everything I ever needed to know, I learned in Kindergarten

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 09:56:54 PDT

Thanks Judy, I needed that today...life really is so simple! I think I will
order the book now! I plan to paste this info in my notebook that I plan to
use as a guide for the first day of school. I will discuss this with my
students and may even make a list to post to my bulletin board so that the
students realize the importance of simplicity. Thanks again.

Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)