Re: Could you draw.....

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 09:38:04 PDT

San D, I agree, but I work aside another teacher who has always done artwork, kinda like the Mafia, for other favors granted at a later date. I can't and won't do that!!! I cannot be bought for any price!!! I will do for them if I have the time, but refuse to do anything if I have no time, and I will say "no" when I need to!!! The other art teacher is different, complains and etc. But she does get the "kudos", but that is against my "principles"!!! I do have principles!

Idus (Not Donald!) in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)