need interviews for ASCD arts ed. article

---------

From: Laura Varlas (LVarlas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 09:00:22 PDT

Hello Arts Educators,

I'm writing a short article on current trends and issues in K-12 Visual and Performing Arts education.
I need to interview (via phone or email) several K-12 arts educators. If you're interested in participating,
please reply directly to lvarlas@ascd.org. The article will appear in the Winter 2003 edition of the
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development's (ASCD) newsletter, Curriculum-Technology Quarterly.

thanks,
Laura Varlas
Newsletters
ASCD