Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

need interviews for ASCD arts ed. article

From: Laura Varlas (LVarlas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 09:00:22 PDT

Hello Arts Educators,

I'm writing a short article on current trends and issues in K-12 Visual and Performing Arts education.
I need to interview (via phone or email) several K-12 arts educators. If you're interested in participating,
please reply directly to The article will appear in the Winter 2003 edition of the
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development's (ASCD) newsletter, Curriculum-Technology Quarterly.

Laura Varlas