Re: first week and weekly participation grades????

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 08:35:29 PDT

Deb, I am glad you shared about the weekly participation grades? I am starting my 5th year of teaching art and I have toyed with the idea of using weekly participation grades before and now you have given me the idea to not use them. I have always thought it might help with discipline, and if you are not sure it did, that's enough for me! If it mattered...you would be able to say so. I won't go through the trouble of doing it then.

Thanks so much,

Idus (not Donald) in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans going east)