Keep that smile!.....San D and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 07:56:16 PDT

>>> The key is to smile.

Yes! Yes! Yes! That was even my Chinese fortune cookie fortune yesterday..... I save my fortunes so I don't lose them.... I don't know what I did with that one (my cousin and I just laughed so hard because that is exactly what we had been talking about. My Dad and Grandpa always had a smile on their faces). But I will always remember it....Your winsome smile will win them. (something like that - close enough).

>>Winsome - charming: charming, especially because of a naive, innocent quality

Oh if we could all just remember to smile like a chid again!!!

What the heck... I was just going to send the to San D...but why not share with everyone.

My cousin calls that smile "your sunshine".....so it is "This little light of mine" (loved that song as a child....let it shine) -Sing along everyone who knows the words.
Hmmm... These lyrics are different - but just as good:
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/lightofmine.htm

Now how wonderful is this?

>> On Monday, he gave me the gift of love

My son was conceived on a Monday.....and his name is Matthew -- and his name means gift from God.

Yes I am strange -- but I like being strange.

Meet Martha - my cousin -- Martha Means "mistress of the house" or "lady" in Aramaic. Martha is the keeper of our family history. But I do love the irony in all of this - Martha - keeper of the house - Martha Stewart......Martha Stewart is certainly living up to her name.

Thankful Thursday!

Judy