Re: Could you draw.....

---------

From: martha (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 07:43:48 PDT

  Does anyone else have students and teachers asking to borrow supplies? Please, tell me how they can BORROW supplies such as paper, paint, tape, ribbon, string, rope. Students even take supplies without asking. Even worse are the teachers who send their students to my class looking for markers, glue, scissors, etc. for their assigned projects. One arrogant teacher sends ALL his students to my art room for ALL their creative needs, and then has the nerve to bad-mouth art as ONLY art. Sometimes, it is lonely at the bottom. WE are underappreciated and taken for granted.
  Martha

---