"fine" artists -Thank you Wendy (and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 07:01:19 PDT

I really like what Wendy has done here....She has given us examples - and shown us where to find them. I like it that I don't have to go and search the Internet myself for these images. I am interested in Wendy's artists and will look at these links later. I am saving them for a less "stressful" time for me....Company is coming today - but I want to get through some of this mail before I finish cleaning.... I have to have some fun first before I do my work.....I did this with my kids too - we had some fun first in class before we did our work. I got better behavior out of my kids when we did that.

I don't have any fine artists who make me gringe (right now --- but if I think of any will let you know)

Judy