My "Hand" Book

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 06:49:51 PDT

With some gentle nudging <smile> I am sharing my newest altered book with you all. I am exhibiting at our local art museum next week and needed another artwork to display. The table I had originally intended to work on just wasn't going in the right direction (seems the medium I work in most is altering everything! *L*) Anyways, since I have been working with altered books and am involved in our current art teachers round robin I thought I would share my book with you. http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/alteredhandscover.html
~Michal

---