Re: Online Art Magazine - Opinion Kincade & the Art of Spin

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 20:55:40 PDT

Christine Besack wrote:

>One online opinion of Kincade art:
>
> http://www.ebsqart.com/ArtMagazine/za_134.htm

Interesting article. As a Christian , I have found myself feeling
guility because I did not like T.K. art, but I got over it when I found
other more interesting modern Christian artists--more of my on
expressive style and taste. Of course, I am not a big Romantic/Rococo
art lover such as Fragonard, Boucher, etc. And that is what T.K.'s art
reminds me of. (Sorry grammar) Debby :-) Good Night.

---