Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fun ceramic sculpture - site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 19:20:48 PDT

Gregory Hubbard got back to me with his web site address:

I really enjoyed talking with this self taught artist at Ann Arbor. His work
is slab built whimsical ceramic animal forms, abstract figures and mask like
forms. I can see his work even being inspiration for sculpture assemblage. I
think it is good for kids to see that artists do have fun! Gregory shows
influence of African art - and maybe a bit of Picasso.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department