Re: RE: Wiliam Wegman,etc

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 19:10:28 PDT

well, you said it right there when you discussed
Warhol pushing boundaries, etc...that is what is
"wrong" with just making a cottage and the whole darn
world buying into it as art...there were no boundaries
or thought...just a reproduction of the formula that
worked...over and over...and over freaking over! -
mikel