RE: art mobile

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:42:51 PDT

FW: Van Gogh Family TreeYou could have them make silverware chimes...you
would have to find about 3 or four cheap pieces of silverware for each
mobile/wind chime...you could probably find them very cheap at a thrift
store...this idea came from Global Art...and this activity is listed under
special activities from Israel. Then you just have the kids tie them to a
branch ro a dowel. And them use string or yarn for the hanger