RE: Will I be Arrested if I End a Sentence with a Preposition?

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 17:58:41 PDT

Ohio teachers can deduct 250 bucks without receipts...........beyond that amount you have to have them. The $250 was just passed this year and I did it. Now I'm saving more receipts. Before the receipts had to total at least 2% of your salary, but I can't remember if that is still the case.

cen_aca_dp <cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org> wrote:
I am from Ohio and am embarrassed to sat that I don't know about this tax
credit. Sounds intriguing!

Denise
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Jancy & Mike Cossin =====
>That burns me too. They don't even send kids down to ask anymore. I just tell
them it has to come from their own budget. If people only knew how much we
spend out of pocket! At least now Ohio has a better tax credit system for
teachers!