Re: Pet peeves

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 16:29:49 PDT

This brought to mind something I heard on our local news today. There
was an administrative educational prof. Development or something along
those lines in Louisville today. The speaker addressed the
administrators in attendance and stated that kids aren't able to think
anymore.( read that as "don't want to think) We already knew that... as
well documented in the getty archives. Why don't they just ask the art
teachers how to fix the country's educational dilemma???!!!
Betsy

Patricia Knott wrote:

> My pet peeve is saying "I don't think"
>

> Of course you think, he said. It's impossible not to think.

---