Re: art mobile

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 14:15:29 PDT

You might suggest that she create several templates in
various sizes. (Circle, Square, Triangle, Oval, Rectangle)
I wouldn't suggest much instruction other than showing
the kids that they can trace around, rub over and combine
the shapes. Then encourage them to have fun. A follow up
lesson can be looking for those shapes in the world or
photos and seeing if they can put them in their art.
                        Grandpa to Triplets, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15