art mobile

---------

From: Michael Delaney (edelaney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 13:19:18 PDT

FW: Van Gogh Family TreeI need ideas for an art mobile activity. We are in the first wek and go to scheduled sites around our community. The them for the first week is VanGogh bceause the art mobile is a van. I wrote curriculum and brought in informationa bout the artist. Another person teaches at the sites. She is having trouble with coming up with things to do for 2-4 year olds. She wants ot just give them crayons and I think they need more thatn that. So this friday I have been asked to go to the day care sites with her this Friday and do lessons so she can see how to do it. I need ideas from anyone who is willing to share of what to do with the yonger age- under 5.

---