Re: Will I be Arrested if I End a Sentence with a Preposition?

---------

Artystyc3_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:36:27 PDT

In a message dated 7/23/03 2:07:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org writes:

> I just said it was a peeve of MINE. I also hate teachers who come in to my
> art
> room and make a beeline for the supplies, saying "I just need a little
> paint,
> and paper, and just a little glue, if you have it..."

 I'm on a budget for Elementary , Middle and High. So I sent out a letter to
all
the grades stating that I would be unable to give them supplies anymore.
It occasionally causes a low riff when they send students in during my
classtime to hunt down supplies for their class. I smile and say "Sorry", this is my
students classtime and your interrupting it."

---