peeves(was end sentence with prep.)

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 11:52:05 PDT

Now they tiptoe into my room and give me puppy dog eyes if they want something. They all know I usually say no, or make a way to turn it around on them, so they'll owe me somehow. They can't get something for nothing from me!!!!! (And don't dare send a kid asking for stuff during one of my classes-somebody might get hurt!-just kidding)

Jayna

cen_aca_dp <cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org> wrote:
I get that ALL the time. Could you just draw... Would you whip up...
One of our spec. ed teachers is trained in art and said she doesn't tell
anyone because she knows she'll gwt slammed!

Denise
Defiance, OH