Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Keane

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 10:58:40 PDT

Joan Walsh Anglund drew a picture of a little girl with a baaner inside one
of her books for my daughter and letter especially for Mandy. Joan was a
friend of an Aunt who was creative design pres, or something at Hallmark.
My hubby's aunt Fayrol Umberferth, got to make/design/supervise all of the
Presidential Christmas cards from Eisenhower to but not including Clinton.
Ans here she was a Hot Sp[rings girl grraduated from the University of
Arkansas.....but Hallmark gave too much $$$ to the she
didin't maaek his cards.