RE: Will I be Arrested if I End a Sentence with a Preposition?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 11:05:29 PDT

I just said it was a peeve of MINE. I also hate teachers who come in to my art
room and make a beeline for the supplies, saying "I just need a little paint,
and paper, and just a little glue, if you have it..." Granted, if it is
something occasionally, and if they ask nicely instead of just taking, I have
no problem, but there are a few who take it to the extreme. Our administers
are very fair and let us get the supplies we need as long as we do not take
advantage. There is no excuse for these teachers not to order their own
supplies if they need them every week! Anyone else have this pet peeve?

Denise
Defiance, OH

>---

---