speaking of corrugated cardboard

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 10:06:21 PDT

Speaking of corrugated cardboard, if you peel off the top layer of paper to
get just the ridges on the botom layer, you can cut into squares, triangles,
diamonds, strips, etc and glue onto a mattboard frame to make great
decorative frames that look like trampart. I coat them with a layer of
clear acrylic gloss to give it a finish that looks more like wood. SOme of
my students have made elaborate boxes, etc. There is a lot of potential
with this cheap, recycling project....