Re: Jury duty, not a kinkade kind of day

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:08:18 PDT

You also don't get called to serve if your husband is a correctional
officer -hehehe! Although after the week I've had I could definitely serve
as a juror on a murder trial- hubby got threatened AGAIN by some punk *&^$*&
inmate. This threat was the worst one yet cause he threatened my kids, AND
he knows where we live, even described our house to a T. He's getting out
next week, so if luck is on our side they will take him to the gate then
re-arrest him for terroristic threats. Some of these guys just have NO clue
and definitely no conscience.
~Michal

> My theory on jury duty is that they don't pick you if they know you are
> an artist....I have been called MANY times but was let go each time.

---