Column online at artsiteguide.com Article on Wyland and Kincade and the McDonaldization of Art

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:56:43 PDT

Here's a link to an article on the McDonaldization of Art. It discusses primarily Wyland but includes Kincade also.
Comparison to old masters (gave example of Rubens) and their prints very interesting.
I love the title image !!!

 http://www.artsiteguide.com/mcd.html

I must admit through researching this thread I came across some great art discussion sites to check further in the future !
Enjoy,
Christine Besack :)

---