Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Remember Keane?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:57:25 PDT

It's amazing what you can find with a Goggle search.

Margaret and Walter Keane

Is this art historical research or a "trip" back to
the 60's ? Remember what Wavy Grady said about the 60's.
"If you remember them, you weren't there."
                                Woody in KC

"Barbara ." wrote:
> Just reading over the thread about Kinkade and it got me thinking
> about an artist in the "60's whose name was Keane. His paintings
> depicted little girls with large, hyperthyroid eyes and they sold like
> hots cakes. Wonder whre he is now?
> Barbara
> Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ---

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: