Re: Remember Keane?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:57:25 PDT

It's amazing what you can find with a Goggle search.

Margaret and Walter Keane

http://members.aol.com/howdy72/p.html

http://members.aol.com/popvoid/keane.html

http://besmirched.tripod.com/margaret.html

http://besmirched.tripod.com/walter.html

http://www.keane-eyes.com/

Is this art historical research or a "trip" back to
the 60's ? Remember what Wavy Grady said about the 60's.
"If you remember them, you weren't there."
                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15