Re: Art and Phys Ed.

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:43:57 PDT

There used to be a guy who painted whole paintings of celebreties--such as
John Lennon--large paintings, maybe 5'x6', bright colors, and he did it in
a short time like 5 minutes on television--like the tonite show. I can't
remember his name--they were pretty impressive and watching him paint was
like a dance. Maybe someone can come up with a name. Also if you rent
Pollock, there is a part of the movie
where he is "dancing" around, applying his paint. I thought it was the
best part of the movie. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #