Jury duty, not a kinkade kind of day

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:25:38 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <lindwood@webtv.net>

> It's dawn in Houston, the skies are drab and gray...it's obviously NOT a
> Kinkade day here. Oh, woe is me...I have jury duty. That won't be a
> Kinkade place either. Life goes on outside of the paintings. .

Want to hear something funny? I don't hate jury duty. I always meet the
most interesting people there. We have rousing games of cards, and we get
to tell the stories that all our friends and relatives have already heard.
If all else fails, you have the time to finish a great book. The only
downside would be actually getting chosen for the jury. The two times I had
jury duty were for murder trials. It would scare me to have someone else's
life in my hands.

Leah

---