Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 07:32:33 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: mongandy@emailacc.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:27:31 +0100 (BST)
To: artsednet-request
From: mongandy@emailacc.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:27:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM ANDY MONGA
To: <mongandy@emailacc.com>
From Mr ANDY MONGA.
Tel:+225 07 43 63 73.
COCODY GUEST HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
55Av.Dalecose,Imm.Des Ambassades,
11er Etage,plateau 60BP102 Abidjan 95,
Cote'd ivoire.
DEAR SIR
PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE IVOIRIAN INTERNET
OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRIES ADDRESSES,I BELIEVE YOU'RE
A REPUTABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON I CAN DO
BUSINESS WITH AND WITH THESE I MUST NOT
HESISTATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND
SINCERE BUSINESS.
I AM MR MICHELLE KOULIBALY, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND
MRS.KOULIBALY , MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA
MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF
IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS
BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS
ON A BUSINESS.
WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1990, MY
FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS.
BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2002 IN A
PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED
ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$
16,500,000 (SIXTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND,
UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN
LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS
HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE
FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF
THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS
ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER
IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS
MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL
ESTATE MANAGEMENT).
SIR, I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE
FOLLOWING WAYS.
1)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A
BOY OF 24 YEARS AND ALSO ACCEPT ME AS YOUR SON .
2)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR
COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED.
MOREOVER, UNCLE, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE
TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER
THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR
NORMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN
INDICATE YOUR OPINION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I
BELIEVE THAT IT WILL NOT TAKE MUCH DAYS TO BE CONCLUDED.
ASSIST ME PLEASE,IAM ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
THANKS AND GODBLESS
YOURS SINCERELY
ANDY MONGA .