RE: Mary Englebreight, Thomas K, and the dog guy?

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 07:19:33 PDT

William Wegmann (sp?)

LeAnn Escoffre <lescoffre@chartermi.net> wrote:I like her and Thomas K. (ducking from the flying stones being hurled at me
:)
No really Thomas hasn't changed much but the landscapes w/ cottages are
fairy tale like. They all begin to look like one another so hard to tell a
lot of differences between the lot of them, but one or two appeal to me.
Mary E.. her stuff is just so amusing. Those funny little babies. I guess
I'm one of those people who like babies in costumes. I also like the guy who
dresses up his big dogs and photos them with people hands and clothes and
stuff. ANyone recall who he is?
LeAnn