Re: william wegman

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 06:31:50 PDT

I went to a Wegman exhibit once and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I expected it to be all cute photos as we've mentioned. One room had the photos from one of his children's books- Cinderella. The other larger room was really cool. It was extreme closeups and viewpoints of parts of the dogs and on the sound system was panting. After a few minutes in the "museum silence" you pretty much found yourself trying to breathe in tune. The photos were very different and some were down right beautiful.
jancy

Nnaell@aol.com wrote:
William Wegman (sp?)

I love those dogs! They are treated like super models!!! Which, of course,
they are!