Barbara - thanks!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 06:30:17 PDT

>>> that dishonesty is not acceptable behavior.

I was honest with my students....I answered their questions truthfully. Some
teachers don't do that.
My administrator didn't know how to be honest. I certainly did not want my
kids to turn out like him.
He lied to me - lied to the kids - lied to the parents. I caught him in many
lies. I don't know how some people can lie so easily - that really bothers
me.
During the school year - If you see the topic of dishonesty/honesty come up.
Do me a favor and repost how you deal with it for all to see. So many sign
off for the summer.
I am going to share this with the other lists soon....but today I am going
out of town.

Judy