Knott Just another Quote

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 06:23:59 PDT

Today's quote actually comes from Carol (Yahoo group)

"Art like morality, begins by drawing the line somewhere." - G. K.
Chesterton

She likes that quote....so I like it too...because I REALLY like Carol.

World teachers - the line Knott just another quote comes from one of Patty
Knott's posts - she uses that with her students.
Patty is a whole lot smarter that I am so I grabbed her line for the lists.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/