There is no accounting for taste....

---------

From: Tracey Collier (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 05:21:46 PDT

OMG!!!
After reading all the posts about Kinkade I just had to have a look.
Google gave me number of hits so I went..

If someone gave me calenders with his pictures (note: not paintings or
art) I don't think I could bring myself to hang it in the loo.
Though I must admit I have a sister in law who is spending a fortune on
trying to recreate one of his pictures in her garden..

Tracey

---