Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Photo site recommended by Joe Applebaum

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 21:38:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Joe Applebaum sent me this link (I will get it added to my photo page in the

Here is another good photo link. It also has a PDF file of a lesson
that Joe did on infrared photography.

Here is the pdf file (lesson on second page):
I found that if you enlarge to 150% you can read the lesson.

Many have asked how my web site came about. This photo page is compiled all
from links that were posted to the Getty list (plus I added many of my own,
My web site was done for my masters research. My school would not purchase
hypermedia for me to use--so I created my own using the Internet. I call my
site a "gift". I created the first site over two solid weeks working night
and day. We had two complete weeks of snow days. That was enough time for me
to get it all built. The following two weeks I tested it at a school
myself - then had to redo each page so it looked right on the school
machines (smaller monitor than mine at home) - then had the site ready the
next week and online to use with my students. I won't tell you the "horror"
stories that happened on the school machines........ I am just so glad to
hear that so many of you have schools that support technology in art. Post
your success stories.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department