Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: caring about drawing....(Kinkade:(

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 19:40:20 PDT

It would be like a kitchy attraction.......the "Mystery Hole" in West Virginia, a house made of mud, the largest ball of twine, etc. lol. wrote:"If I ever saw that neighborhood I would puke"...Jancy...
JANCY!!! ME TOO! We actually tried to find it on our last trip to Ca.
just to gawk at it. It's a gated community, of COURSE! And we weren't
close enough to it to rationalize the time it would take to drive to it.
I'm still laughing at your reaction...

Do you Yahoo!?