Re: caring about drawing....(Kinkade:(

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 19:40:20 PDT

It would be like a kitchy attraction.......the "Mystery Hole" in West Virginia, a house made of mud, the largest ball of twine, etc. lol.

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:"If I ever saw that neighborhood I would puke"...Jancy...
JANCY!!! ME TOO! We actually tried to find it on our last trip to Ca.
just to gawk at it. It's a gated community, of COURSE! And we weren't
close enough to it to rationalize the time it would take to drive to it.
I'm still laughing at your reaction...

Linda