Re: instruction sheets in sign holders

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 17:30:15 PDT

I saw the plastic sign holders at Office Depot or Office Max first- but
they only had a couple and I needed 6 and when I actually got around to
buying them, I couldn't remember which store it was- so I hit the
internet. I shopped around some and ended up ordering from shoplet.com.

 The link is http://www.shoplet.com/office/db/g20994.html

They had all the different configurations and good prices- free shipping
on orders over $25. too. I had never used them before, but it went
smoothly and they came really quickly- like in 2 days. Only problem- my
principal agreed to reimburse me, and there wasn't an invoice in the
box- so I printed the one I saved online and I hope the district takes
it. It wasn't that much money really- but if they are going to pay, then
I would like to let them.
Heather

Jancy & Mike Cossin wrote:

> let us know what kind of store you find them in! I want some too!
> Jancy
>

> lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
>
> I love this idea! I've done it before with those big paperclips on
> stands

---